September 22, 2011

Pet Faceoff

These are my pets, Kitty & Snake.
Kitty is a 6 year old tabby cat, and Snake is an ~8 year old Corn Snake.


I've loved reptiles (and all other creatures) since I was a child. When I realized it was possible to have a pet snake that required very little equipment and special care I jumped on the idea. I got him when he was 3 years old and have had him for 5. Many snakes live for 20 years! He's a pretty timid snake and likes to hide in boxes.


I've had Kitty since she was 8 weeks old. She normally prefers to be the only cat on the premises and has a history of jealousy. She is great with humans though and very affectionate. She is primarily an indoor cat but loves exploring the outdoors and eating grass as often as possible. She could also probably stand to lose a pound or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment